Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thank You by Zhi Cheng on Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 10:03pm


Still left few days, I will leave hometown and back to campus. The time past so fast before I realize it. This summer holiday means lots to me.


First, I would like to mention about the tuition. I would like to say thank you, as you guys give me money, haha. Besides, I would like to say sorry also, for those who always been bullied by me. =) Anyway, nice memories with you all, wish you guys good luck in SPM, and hope to meet you in the future.


This holiday is meaningless without the basketball competition. I am really happy and proud to be a part of Smarter team, and I felt relax and comfortable with you guys. We have joy together, we train together (though I am the one who always absent), we go up mountain, and we shout together! =) I would like to apologize for the game versus BBA, as that time I got a bit hot temper as I really wish to win the game, but finally we lost. Anyway, I really learn lots from you guys, and I wish to play again with you soon. I just want to say that, Smarter SMART!


Besides, I would like to represent the team to thank See Siang, who guide us during the match, as well as Wee Long, who had captured lots pictures for us. Last but not least, Mr Huang Kee Hin! haha. Thanks for giving me the chance to play the match and the tuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment